MRT Global views construction management as a strategic approach and through the utilisation of collaborative tools and teams to the interpretation of designs, we translate these into successful construction artefacts to achieve the client’s desired outcomes.
We closely manage our contractors to eliminate any potential for misunderstanding with regards to change, risk, scheduled, commissioning requirements and handover. To achieve this, regular updates, programme reviews, resources, variations and amendments are completed on a regular basis and where required, catch-up programmes are implemented.
The design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environments, including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways.
With the increasing demand to extend the life of fixed steel structures due to maintenance and/or expansion, and the requirement to match the life of plants while keeping operations safe, has become our focus, and have built systems to assist Clients improve the tracking, replacement and management of defective structures. We achieve this through our SIMS approach to projects.
While we have a strong and proven ability to execute SIMS projects on existing infrastructure, we have executed a number of flagship projects that were both Greenfields and/or Brownfields in nature.
Our mechanical ability starts from the design and specification phase through to order placement, expediting, holding point verification, and logistics associated with the delivery, off-loading and storage of equipment for safe keeping. We understand that party liability and put in substantial involvement of all parties with handling of equipment in order to maintain performance, warranty and guarantee of equipment.
The need for prefabricated materials is increasing as a result of the pressure to maximize operating time. MRT Global provides a complete solution by procuring and installing piping and plate work as per our client’s requirements. Valves are a vital component of the correct functioning and safety of your pipeline network and as part of our complete solution, we provide integrity testing of existing valves and procurement and installation of new valves. Our specialized teams and proven track record have won the confidence of global resource companies.
- Structural steel supply and erection of pipe work.
- Installation, alignment, and testing of heavy valves and pipe fittings.
- Installation of above and below-ground piping systems.
- Installation, repairs, dismantling and relocation piping.
- Plate work fabrication and installation.
- Electrical engineering construction
- Supply & installation of transformers, motor control centres (MCC’s), and switchgear
- Supply & installation (including cable trenching) of HV, MV, LV & ELV cables, cabling networks, terminations and cable support systems
- Supply & installation of lighting, lighting protection and earthing systems
- Supply & installation of field devices, control panels & junction boxes
- Testing & fault finding on cables.
- Verification and validation of existing installations
- Instrument specifications, data sheets and procure
- Commissioning of processes and field instrumentation
- Engineering software supply and installation (PLC, SCADA, DCS etc.)
- Connection of process instrumentation: pressure, temperature, level and flow transmitters
- Supply and installation of values
- Supply & installation of associated infrastructure (cabling, marshalling panels, instrument junction boxes, etc.)
Our Maintenance Division focuses on ensuring the optimisation of assets and the prolonging of asset lifetime by:
- Plant inspections, status analysis & feasibility studies
- Risk and safety analyses, problem
analyses of steelworks, pipelines,
mechanical components, control
instrumentation, automation and safety technology
- Complete project management,
documentation and project reports
- Implementing forward-thinking
maintenance and upkeep services
- Adherence to relevant legislation & safety regulations
- Preventative and corrective maintenance concepts for mechanical components, machinery, control instruments,
automation and safety components as well as pipelines and pipeline components
- Comprehensive range of services for maintenance and upkeep, inspection, conversion and upgrading of rotating and static components (boilers, boiler parts,
columns, tanks, vessels, etc.)
- Fault resolution and emergency services 24/7.